Home General News Amit Dubey 28-Year-Old Compounder Dies as Prank Goes Wrong in UP’s Kanpur

Amit Dubey 28-Year-Old Compounder Dies as Prank Goes Wrong in UP’s Kanpur


Kanpur: on Tuesday, 28th of February 2023 something quite disturbing took place on social networking sites, while leaving thousands of users in deep shock as no one had even imagined that day their faces will collide with something like this. Yes, you heard right, in Kanpur, a prank went wrong while turning into the severe as a man turned lifeless under the shed of making his wife scared. 28-year-old compounder “Amit Dubey” breathed last after putting his own life in danger which was a bit shocking. Below you can explore the further information you need to know along with some unknown facts.

Amit Dubey

As per the exclusive reports or sources, Amid has come home in an intoxicated condition and his wife Shweta was continuously neglecting the condition at her best, as she asked him plenty of times to be normal as she does not like all these. Therefore, a short argument took place between the two and spontaneously he rushed into a room while locking it from the inside at the time of leaving Shweta out of the room. Extempore started committing such actions which were looking dangerous as he was trying to put his noose around the neck to make her scared.

What Happened To Amit Dubey?

Reportedly, Shweta continuously asked him to come outside as he was not in a normal state and this is the reason, things could have been turned more lethal, but he was denying her commands and doing the things he was committing, and then spontaneously he got imbalanced and the tragedy happened when he stopped breathing and thus, she called her neighbors for the help so that, they can break the door and bring him out of the room so that, she can transport him to the nearest medical center for the treatment because he has turned fainted on the surface.

Apart from all these, as soon as the medical team examined him they pronounced him dead while asking them to bring him back to their residence for cremation because there was no chance of his survival because he had stopped breathing and this is the reason, the medical team sent his body back so that, his family can arrange the cremation because he had left the globe. Because the prank went wrong as he did not realize at the time of taking his own life like this. So stay tuned with us and do follow Social Telecast


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here