The UGC NET 2019 December Exam registration has officially begun on the date of September 9, 2019. The registration procedures can be completed by visiting the official website of NTA (National Testing Agency) which is available at www.ntanet.nic.in. Eligible candidates who are interested in appearing for the UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) 2019 December can apply for the test before 9th October 2019, which will be the last date on which applications will be accepted.
What is NTA?
NTA or National Testing Agency is the official agency that conducts entrance examinations for institutions offering higher education courses. The organization is a self-sustained, autonomous, and specialist agency that assesses the competency of the candidates appearing for the exam in a transparent, error-free, and efficient manner.
All aspects of conducting the entrance examinations, including the preparation, conduction, and evaluation of the exams are done by the organization itself without any external interference.
What is UGC NET?
The UGC NET (University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test). Candidates appearing for this exam, if selected, are deemed eligible to take the roles of college/university lectureship as well as Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
How to Apply for UGC NET December 2019?
In order to apply for the UGC NET December 2019 exam, you have to complete a set of 4 steps, which are:
- Registering for the UGC NET exam.
- Filing the application form for UGC NET exam.
- Uploading required documents in scanned format.
- Pay the fee for the UGC NET exam.
Registering for UGC NET Exam December 2019
- Visit the official UGC NET registration web page by clicking here.
- Enter the details that are asked for within the web page.
- Click on the button that says “Submit”.
Filling UGC NET Application Form for December 2019
- In the next step, you need to proceed by filling the application form.
- Enter the details that are asked including the centre where you wish to take the exam, subject option for UGC NET, subject studied for PG, etc.
- Click on “Submit”.
Uploading Scanned Documents for UGC NET Exam 2019
- You need to upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature in the format and size specified within the web page.
- After making sure that you have uploaded your signature and photograph correctly, click on “Submit”.
Pay Fees for UGC NET December 2019 Exam
- The final step in applying for the UGC NET exam that is to be held in December 2019 is by paying the fee for the exam.
- The different payment options and the total amount will be displayed within the registration form.
And that is it. You have now applied for the UGC NET exam 2019. If you are facing any kind of issues while trying to apply for the exam, do let us know by leaving a comment below and we will definitely help you out.