The most anticipated Music reality show of Sony Television called Indian Idol is going towards the decisive phase, under which a winner name will be released of the season. Hence, numerous people are keeping their eyes on each activity of the makers, because at this stage evictions can make them shocked. It has completed all seasons equally well and all the time it becomes the subject of discussion among all die-hard fans of the show regarding the voting trends. So through the upcoming episode of it, you will watch a shocking eviction.
Contestant Anjali Gaikwad has evicted from the show due to a lack of voting and that was a controversial elimination, which no one expected because she is too finest towards her singing skills. As per the sources, many people were disappointed with this and expected Shamukha Priya instead of Anjali Gaikwad. Due to which there was a lot of sensation on social media too, Pawandeep Rajan became the highest voter to get plenty of votes in the previous week.
HOW TO VOTE:-
- The makers have set coting method online.
- So first you will have to visit sonyliv.com on the web browser.
- But you have an alternative to downloading the Sony Liv app from the Playstore of the app store.
- Then login app through your valid e-mail address or Facebook ID.
- After login just clicks on the Indian Idol 12 option.
- Then click on the vote option and select your favourite contestant and submit your vote.
- You can also log in on the Firstcry website for voting.
According to the recent reports, many controversial statements had popped out regarding the show host, one of which is Aditya Narayan’s claim that the decision of Anjali’s eviction has been taken by the crew, Unanimously. Another side, the makers of it brought a new twist in the show called Power Play, under which a maximum scorer contestant will directly go in the finale. Through they will have to compete with each other and earn more points to make a secure space in the grand finale, but the audience did not like this because eliminations are the most integral part of it.