Here we are sharing a piece of sad and shocking news with you that a lineman Francis Rochungunga has passed away recently. He was a Lawngtlai College Veng. As per the report, He was electrocuted while repairing a Power and Electricity Department, Lawngtlai Division. Recently the news has come on the internet and this news went viral on social media platforms. This shocking news gained huge attention from the people. Still, many people are very curious to know about the news. Here we have more information about the news and we will share it with you in this article, so let’s continue the article.
Lineman Francis Rochungnunga Dies After Electrocuted
As per the report, Francis Rochungnunga who was a 30-year-old lineman was electrocuted on Thursday while fixing electric cables. The tragic incident happened at Lawngtlai town in the southern region of the state at roughly 4 o’clock. Since the incident has come on the internet uncounted reaction has been hitting the headlines on social media platforms.
People with knowledge of the incident stated that the victim was repairing a high-voltage power line when a worker on duty suddenly turned the power line on from a control room. Scroll down the page for more information about the news, so please read the complete article.
What Happened At Lawngtlai District?
According to the report, Lineman Francis Rochungnunga passed away at the age of 30. He died due to electrocuted to death at 4 pm on Thursday. He died when he was repairing an electrical line in Lawngtlai town when power flow was suddenly enabled and was electrocuted.
As per the report, the victim died in the hospital from his injury. The incident prompted outrage, leading to a demonstration on Thursday night by the Young Lai Association, the main Lai civil association in the Lawngtlai area, calling for the officials involved in the incident to be held responsible.
As far as we know, in the same district in October, at least three linemen who assisted power and electric authorities’ with power lines perished from electrocutions. As per the report, he was one of the top electric poles when the main power line was turned on. There might have been human error. NGOs in that area released a statement in which they sought the resignation of SDO and JE, and financial support for the victim’s family and kids. Here we have shared all the information which we had if we will get any information then we will update you. Stay tuned to Social Telecast for more information.