Home General News Watch MNKY HSE Fire Video Goes Viral On Social Media, What Happened...

Watch MNKY HSE Fire Video Goes Viral On Social Media, What Happened In London Restaurant?

0

Here we are going to share with you a piece of big news with you that a huge fire was filmed tearing through a Latin American restaurant. This tragic incident took place inside the MNKY HSE restaurant in Mayfair, London. Shows diners initially in shock before attempting to escape as the fire spreads. Recently this news has come on the internet and this news went viral on social media platforms. Since the news has come lots of people are very shocked by this incident. Here we have more information about the news and we will share it with you in this article. 

Watch MNKY HSE Fire Video Goes Viral On Social Media What Happened In London Restaurant

Watch MNKY HSE Fire Video Goes Viral On Social Media

Currently, the Video of a fierce fire tearing has come on the internet and it went viral on many social networking sites. As soon as this news went viral lots of uncounted reactions have been hitting the headlines on the internet. Now many people are very curious to know about the whole information of the incident. Celebrities frequent the trendy restaurant, including those from Love Island, and some dined there in August following a reunion show. The London Fire Brigade answered a call about the fire in the building at 9:40 pm. Scroll down the page for more information about the news, so please read the complete article.

According to the report, a video of a fierce fire tearing has been caught on Camera. A video captured on camera ripping through a Latin American restaurant in London as clients scrambled for protection. On Friday night, pictures of officers and fire departments rushing to the MNKY HSE restaurant on Dover Street in Mayfair have been also captured. A partygoer said that the fire flared swiftly, gaining hold ” within seven seconds, ” and shouts as people sought to flee the premises were observed in horror. You are on the right page for more information about the news, so please read the complete article.

Social media video seems to show a room consumed in flames as individuals rush to escape, some of whom have been carrying their drinks. A video depicts some people decorating beneath a fire to reach a door that has decorations on the ceiling that are on fire. Other individuals may be heard yelling “Jesus Christ” and “f****** hell” in scaring amazement. Since the video went viral on social media lots of people are reacting to the incident. Here we have shared all the information which we had. Stay tuned to Social Telecast for more updates.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here