Home General News What Was Nicole Foltz Cause Of Death? Mother Of Five From Florida...

What Was Nicole Foltz Cause Of Death? Mother Of Five From Florida Dies After Fire Pit Accident


A shocking piece of news is coming to the front where it is reported that a mother of five died in a fire pit accident. The tragic accident happened in her backyard in Florida. Not just her but the incident resulted in injuring her 11-year-old son as well. The woman has been identified as 38-year-old Nicole Foltz. It is coming forward that she was spending time with her family and friends outside when the terrifying incident happened. Check further details in the article below and get all the latest details.

What Was Nicole Foltz Cause Of Death Mother Of Five From Florida Dies After Fire Pit Accident


What Was Nicole Foltz Cause Of Death?

According to reports, the incident happened on November 14, 2022. Talking about the saddening piece of news, one of her well-wishers said that it is one of those stupidest things when you do not expect to see in your family. He further added that when it comes to fire, gasoline is not to be taken lightly and said that one must proceed with caution or refrain. Adding further, he said that the family would turn the fire pit in the backyard into a bird bath, as Nicole had always dreamt. It is no doubt to say that the tragic death of the woman has saddened many.

Mother Of Five Dies After Fire Pit Accident

As mentioned, the mother of five died of the fatal injuries she sustained in the fire. Reportedly, the accident burnt most of their body parts. The injuries turned out to be life-threatening as it snatched her life. It is also reported that the woman’s 11-year-old son also became a victim of the incident and sustained some injuries too. He happens to be getting treatment in the hospital and it is said that he will soon recover if continued to receive better treatment. Reports confirm that Nicole and her husband Jeff started a fire in their Tarpon Sprins home last month to ward off vermin.

Nicole’s husband said that the former tried to reignite the fie by pouring some gas on it and it actually did. However, the flames caught Nicole’s hands and then her entire body resulting in her getting burn injuries. As per sources, the unlucky mother worked as a manager and served at the Tarpon Tavern for many years. Her entire family is saddened to learn abut her passing. Tributes have poured in for the lady on social media ever since the shocking news surfaced. Follow Social Telecast for more updates.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here