Here we are sharing a piece of heartbreaking and shocking news with you that Kayleigh Burns, who was a 16 years old girl passed away on 4 June after inhaling laughing. Kayleigh was asthmatic and collapsed at a house party in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, Shortly after she was filmed inhaling giggling gas. But the specific reason for death has been no disclosed yet. Currently, this news is getting virak on social media platforms and this news is gaining massive attention from the people. Here we have more information about the news and we will share it with you in this article, so let’s continue the article.
On the evening on 4 June, her sister, Clare Baker who is 31 years old, heard from one of Kayleigh’s friends that she was taken to the hospital in an Ambulance. Clare made frantic calls to the local hospitals in an effort to arrive at her younger sister. After that, Merseyside Police reached her home to inform her that Kayleish passed away suddenly and that she was only a few weeks left from tuning 17. Kayleigh’s sister said ” My sister was only 16, almost 17, and she was the most amazing little girl ever. The bond that we had, I can’t even describe. She grew up and had an amazing childhood and she was in a loving family.
Prior to relocating to Leamington Spa, Kayleigh, according to Clare, lived with her partner in Coventry. She visited her family before she died. People who attended the hose party delivered a recording of the asthmatic teenager taking nitrous oxide to Kayleigh’s family. As per Kayleigh’s relatives, she died from inhaling laughing gas. lots of people are very shocked by her passing and they are expressing their condolences to her family. Scroll down the page for more information about the news.
Clare told The ECHO,” I will be missing a massive piece of heart for the rest of my life now and I do not know how I am going to go without her. But I need to because I have children. I want individuals to think about what they are taking before they take it as they have been going to leave individuals behind who love them. People may think it is a laugh and a joke but it is not, they are playing with their lives. I want it to be banned because I don’t want this to occur to anyone else. We have lost our Kayleigh forever now.”Stay connected with us for more updates.